Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Better Late then Never....right!

I am so far behind on my blogging
I have had medical issues the last two years 
That has really kept me away.
I try to participate in my favorite swaps
That happen every so often..

One being a swap with


I have done several swaps with her and her friends
And they always turn out lovely
Take a look for your self..


This first one is from
Denise
A lovely button garland
And a special little stocking
Just for me..
Can you say Love...


This one is from Debbie
She did this little lovely tree
All hand stitched with button ornaments
Just Darling


This one is from my long time Blogland friend


She did this machine stitched little lovely
Pillow Ornament
Her card inside with Tags Picture sure made me smile too

Then she added a fun little gift of
Honey from her local market

Yummo!!


One last one
There were 5 of us in our group

This one from Renee

She did a beautiful hand stitched 
Mandala shaped Ornament 
And shared with us some 
Fun handmade earrings too..
This is really beautiful in person..
Wish I could great good pictures of them all


And last is
 The one I sent out
Ofcourse it is Pinterest inspried.
I love that place
I shared my heart which each of the ladies.
And saved one for me too


And a little extra while I was playing in the buttons.


I always have fun with my swaps at Laurie's place
Check out her fun at


Then on another note


Also gifted me another giftie this year too
I cannot let my thanks pass by
As I am truly thankful for this

The Original lil Cricut..


Is that over the top Crazy awesome or what!!!
Thanks Miss Donna
I love it and you too. 

Well I know Christmas is over and passed
But for me I need to catch up and say thanks
To these lovely ladies
For Swapping with me

Merry late Christmas

DeeDee







3 comments:

Tammy said...

Those are lovely items. I've heard of the cricut but never seen one in person. Have fun with it! Best wishes, Tammy

ShirleyC said...

They are all very cute! You lucky girl! What a sweet gift!
Hugs

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've seen a Cricut but have no real idea of what it does - now you have one perhaps you will post pictures so we can see. Fun swap items too!