Sunday, October 30, 2011

Button Flooszie Swap

Hi Y'all

I join a button swap over at Button Floozies

And I got Becky as my partner so I did
This cute little box for her



Filled with all kinds of fall colored buttons


I also sent her this needle keep
I had recieved one as a gift once and loved it
So thought I'd share one too 



One last look see at her little tin
I embellished with a few small buttons
I hope she likes it.


I will show hers soon as I recieve it..
Check them all out at

Thanks for swapping with me Becky

Until next time
DeeDee

9 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dang! I missed another cool swap! Love what you did with the tin, and that's such a neat needle book. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Happy Sunday, DeeDee.
xoxo
Donna

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That is a very sweet gift set. No doubt she will love it and will have fun with all those buttons. Hope you are well. Best wishes, Tammy

l.wilks11 said...

Love the idea of swopping buttons. I must keep an eye out for the next swop......xx

Laurie said...

WONDERFUL buttons!

BiWuBär said...

What a fantastic swap - and I really love your box!

Greetings
Birgit

Angela said...

How fun! Super treasures!
Happy Halloween!
Angela

pchickki said...

Happy to see you back Dee Dee :)

Love the button box. I just sold one of my tins filled with vintage buttons. So fun!

Ann said...

Love the personal touch you gave your swap tin.

Anonymous said...

it really is cute!
thanks for sharing....swapping is just so much fun, and we never get tired of it!

ciao bella

Creative CArmelinA