Friday, October 21, 2011

Blogerette Sorority Halloween Swap 2011


As several of you know I belong the the


And from time to time we have special events just for the sisters...
This time was a 


Where we were to make a bag and send it filled with goodies.
How fun to get a trick or treat bag..
I was lucky girl to get my partner


Who sent me some very lovely things.. 
Check it out

I Love! this darling little bag


And this fantastic little decoration.
Especially the little antique looking witch


Look at all this loot she sent me too!!



I so love this display of lace... So cute.



And I have never seen cards like this..
How perfect for Halloween..


I so wanted to show you every single thing sepererately
But I would go over my picture limit on this one..hehehe!

One last thing
Please read the note that was added
In the package to tell me who it was from


Can you believe this is her very first bag..
I am so blessed with a treasure
 I don't believe its her first, it is lovely and so well done.
And I want to say a big thanks to Deb
For being my swap buddy and so very nice to meet you too
Sorority sisters ROCK!
You can join us too...

Happy Halloween
DeeDee

8 comments:

Something Special said...

I was so sorry I missed out on something with the bloggette sorority. But I was actually hosting my own tote swap for fall, and busy with other swaps, so it is probably best this way. I have been a partner with Deb before too. She did send you some lovely things. Thanks for becoming a new follower over at Something Special.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

We are our own worst critics. Deb's bag looks great to me and certainly was filled with lots of goodies. Enjoy! Hope you are doing well. Best wishes, Tammy

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

What a fab bag Deb made for you filled with awesome treats!! ♥ those cards!!!!

Trick or Treat!!

xxoo
Marsha

Angela said...

That bag is great! You scored big! All the swappers are so generous!
Have a great weekend!
Angela

Mosaic Magpie said...

Those old Rook cards are very neat. You are right the lace with clothespin was a great idea!
Deb

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You are so sweet :) I'm glad you like the bag and the "treats" too.
Have a great weekend.
Deb

debi said...

It looks to me like Deb did a fantastic job! Cute bag, and what wonderful goodies too!

Thanks for joining the swap!
Hugs, Debi

Dreaming of Vintage said...

What an adorable bag and filled with wonderful loot!