Monday, July 4, 2011

Crazy Sew a Bit Pin Cushion

I have a sad face because this is my last one to work with...
it belongs to


In a Round Robin Swap at



I am not sure what I want to add.

SO!!!!

I am asking you all
Help me out ...give me some input
What fun things should I add to this fun
little pin cushion

Here is what I have to work with



As you can see the whole right side is
Mine to play with almost

Come on take the challenge
and help me out...
What shall I add

Thanks for your assistance

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!!!

DeeDee



3 comments:

Fiona said...

mmmmmm... I know clever you will come up with something amazing....
Hugz

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

A tiny pair of scissors charm?
Hey chick, you won a dragonfly on my blog follower giveaway...send mailing address to angell100@comcast.net and thanks for entering. Happy 4th!
Smiles,
Pat

Mosaic Magpie said...

Well since it is the 4th of July....how about some stars or a mini flag or some fireworks!
Deb