Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Finished COH Block

How could I not show you my finished and first ever
Crazy Quilt block...
finished.I really like how it turned out..
I named it Flower garden.. ...
All the flowers for the little girl..
so little and precious.

I jazzed it up a bit since your last siting..


all kinds of pretty things uh


loved these flowers lots...
and the butterfly strands too


I had so much fun making this I joined in for the next one too..

stay tuned for that one.

Happy Stitchin
DeeDee

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It turned out lovely Dee Dee. Even if I ever finish mine, I don't know how to finish the back. Will see if I can work on it over the summer and then find someone to help me out with the rest. Thanks for your comment about Sweet Kitty. I forgot how hard it is to lose a furbaby. Best wishes, Tammy

Mosaic Magpie said...

Lookin good! Girlie!
Deb

ShirleyC said...

It looks great! More to come?

PeggyR said...

Love how it looks! When you make your hearts I still have 2 to swap if you want.