Monday, June 20, 2011

Crazy Pin Cushion Swap

I recieved another pin cushion
To work on this week.. it is


Look at some of the lovely work
Already done on this



Check this out!
This is awesome!
A Little Door!


And see whats inside..
A beautiful flower
I love this!


I love this Dragon Fly


And this Lizard too!


Here it is ready to be sent off to Canada
to visit


Help us pray the strike ends so she can get it thru

Then she is ready to head home to




I added these fun flowers 
I tried to leave a bit of room
For Shelia to play



Happy Stitchin
Hope to see a glimpse of mine soon

DeeDee


3 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

I love the little trap door part of this design. What a thing for the postal strike to mess up a Round Robin!
Deb

Denise said...

How much fun is that pin cushion swap.. did not know you were sending here and there..... that is a cute idea! I sure do home that their strike ends soon.. I have a box to go to a blogger in Canada.......

Angela said...

I love your flowers and the little lizard, too!! Very fun!
Angela