Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Recycled Project

For those that know me...
 you know I like to recycle and reuse items most people throw away...
well this project will not dissapoint.
It wasn't my idea but I did love the idea enough to make it
and repost for you to see and make too.

so check out my pictures then check out the link
and have yourself some fun too

you need old broken crayons
some candle wicks
and some bottle caps


put them altogehter and you get these little cuties



I added some fun sparkles to my favorite color

PINK


you can find the directions to make these at


they burn for about a hour....so cute and fun to make

DeeDee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great. I don't normally do waxy things since an incident in my youth involving me having to throw one of my Mum's pans away in a panic.
;D

BubzRugz said...

very cute... I must remember this one....
Hugz

Jeanie Callaghan said...

These are so cute! I think that I might use leftover pieces of candles instead of crayons. I never know what to do with them! Thank you for posting this.

Teddi said...

oooooo u should totally show us how to make these. but mayb i don't know u, do i?

Unknown said...

DeeDee these are just too cute...thanks for the link.