Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Angels...

I went on vacation awhile back and took Angels as
gifts for my family and freinds...
take a look see at the whole little family of Angels


Several Gold ones...
my favorites


a couple Green ones


and one little red one for my Daughter


then I had to try my hand at that decrotive solder again
it isn't easy to do on the leaded came
it melts so easily.
but I think I have it mastered
I have the perfect light touch.
Isn't she pretty


I love making the Angles for some odd reason..
each with thier own personality
I need some more supplies
before I can make more...
this was a birthday gift for a freind

I went thru Kansas and look who I met


yep thats her ..
we have been blogland friends for a bit of time now
I was very happy to meet Angela.
Shes on the left and I am on the right



and I ofcourse made her a special angel too


she gave me a special gift of a small bag
she made for me
I love her bags,
each so unique and special
check out her blog for some fun details
how she does these



and a cute ,cute ,cute cup
I will use this at work in the winter time
for my hot cocoa


look see what it says on the inside rim

"Good Friends Hang Together"

I love it!!!


we met at Panera bread
I got a few little things
to recycle ofcourse.
Love the texture on these


my vacation was so fun and relaxing, Angela it was my pleasure to
be able to meet you in person, thanks so much for my gifts and the gift of
freindship too...

I am off here from this long post
see ya again soon
DeeDee

5 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

The Angels are beautiful and you did an excellent job with the decorative solder!
Deb

Suzanne Thomsen Newsome said...

DeeDee, your angels are just exquisite! You are extremely handy and talented with the soldering iron, Girl!! ~Sue

BubzRugz said...

Those little angels are awesome... so clever you.....
such fun to meet a blog buddy...
Hugz

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You definitely have a talent with solder! Your little angels are priceless - each one is a work of art.

Angela said...

DeeDee,
I'm so happy I got to meet you in person and I love love my angel! Thanks again and stop in anytime you travel through!!
Angela