Saturday, April 9, 2011

Flowers for My Girl

I have been making all kinds of flowers lately...
 not sure why this year I am so into them....
there are so many fun ones out there to make...
I wanted to make a head band to match my grand-daughters dress...
so off I went to find me one....

My model Jenni proudly displays my creation...


isn't she pretty.... lol


I went on to make a few others from the same fabric
different centers..some will get leaves


and one a bit smaller for a pin maybe


Then I had to try a few others I found in my research
this one is so cute in person


this is a knarly little rose but in a bunch of them looks very pretty


then the next two are fun to make and so very fun to use



they all need leaves to me...lol

Here is my cluster of flowers... aren't the pretty..

I will be making more, you can count on it.
I am hooked on flowers this year.


you have any fun flowers directions you can share with me.
I would love the see them and try them out..

Happy Spring
DeeDee

7 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ohhhhhh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! So beautiful!!!!

Angela said...

DeeDee,
They are all so awesome! Super gorgeous and super Springy!!
Angela

Mosaic Magpie said...

I love the model with her lovely blue eyeshadow! You may want to tell her the smokey eye is in fashion now. The flowers are great and love what you used for the centers.
Deb

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Such pretty flowers - make me think that spring is truly on the way and that maybe there will be flowers soon. Great job!

Valspierssews said...

Your flowers are lovely. I am going to play with paper flowers.

Ascension said...

Que fantastico trabajo, me encantan como te han quedado esas preciosas flores.
besitos ascension

Teddi said...

DD,i love the flowers, but i think you need a new model. jenni looks like a young version of mimi from "the drew carey show" with that blue eyeshadow. ;)