Friday, February 4, 2011

Canister Redo

A while back I purchased some Canisters at a local thrift store... I liked the style, I like the deco...only thing is ...they were not finished

I did these a couple weeks ago and never posted becasue I haven't figured out what labels to put on them...
but then that could take me a very long time,
 if ever do decide....lol...
so here I am to share them with you

They may not look like much...
but in my kitchen decor they match and look great ....
so here it goes

And Maybe you can help me with the labeling... won't you do that for me?

The set unfinsihed


and an upclose look


here we are all finished and looking polished


and the same canister up close


this was a dangerous job for me, becasue of my painting area
when I opened this embrella for some shade to do my work
It was jam backed with wasps and hornets.
you know how big those things are in Texas?
Trust me they are big, and scray
so me and my broom and my wasps spray went to work on them
I didn't spray them I sprayed the embrella so they flew away from it
And swept up the few sacrifised ones.
Whew then on to my work at hand


Ok my followers
Pleasde help me to find some fun labels
for these fun Canisters... Can ya help me with that?
Thanks
DeeDee

5 comments:

Angela said...

Do you think they need labels? I think they look great as is!
Angela
PS I could not have gotten past the wasps!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Dee Dee,
These are beautiful!!! I'd be happy to make you labels!!!
Just tell me what words you want on each one. I'll make them and email them to you...let me know!
XO

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

You got lucky finding them they are very nice. I have been going a round the world with OWOH Thought I would go see soneoneI know. Go Red Laura

pchickki said...

Well aren't you a smartie pants. These are really nice. Good job Dee Dee.
Hugs to you

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

Oi..DeeDee
Gostei dos potes sem voce colocar rotulos
mas se eu encontrar algo aviso você!

beijos beijos