Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blissful ATC Swap Cards

This months Theme is Leaves..and I get to swap with my new friend at Palaver from Pellie & Ghengis Khat
I tought long and hard on this these...the only thing that come to mind is playing and falling into freshly raked leaves...so thats what I tried to create....

each little leaf hand made by me...punched, dabbed, and lined...they look so cute in person ..so wish I could get that in the picture..


can ya see the little boy having a bit of fun...this is a chore no one likes...but in the end there can be a fun times..




is a fun place to swap and make new friends..won't you join us...




here is the card I recieved in return from Penny at



                                          




and the card




Thanks so much Penny for being my swap partner this month...
See ya next month when the Theme is:

Dark

DeeDee

9 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

This ATC is a wow in many ways.
I love the vintage image you used. And those leaves! Now when i saw this on Penny's blog I did not know you had punched each leaf out seperately! DeeDee what a lot of effort went into this great ATC.
Debbie

Denisa said...

I love your leaves card. Super cute!! Thank you for your encouraging words while I was sick with pneumonia. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Denisa

Simply Debbie said...

OH DEEDEE,
YOUR CARD IS AWESOME. I KNOW HOW MUCH WORK WENT INTO HAND PUNCHING EACH LEAF, LINING IT, AND PLACING EACH LEAF IN THE PERFECT PLACE AND COLOR AND THEN ADDING JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FAIRY DUST. IT IS STUNNING. I KNOW YOUR SWAP PARTNER LOVED IT...IT IS A TREASURE.
THE ONE SHE SENT YOU IS SO DARLING...I LOVED IT SO VERY MUCH...PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL...SO SWEET AND I LIKE THAT SHE PLACED IT INSIDE OF A CARD. VERY SWEET IDEA. I JUST GOT BACK ON THE COMPUTER AFTER BEING OFF ALMOST 2 WEEKS. I AM ON ANOTHER ANTIBIOTIC. I WENT TO THE DR. THURSDAY. GOT A FLU SHOT AND A B-12 SHOT AND THEY HAD NOT RECEIVED THE RESULTS OF MY UA WHICH SHOWED I STILL HAVE A RIP ROARING UTI....THAT'S LIFE....
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL.
HUGS AND LOVE
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Wendy Aspinall said...

wow Dee dee beautiful work and all the detail... Hugs Wendy

Angela said...

Both cards are wonderful DeeDee! Great job! I can't wait to see the rest!
Angela

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Dee Dee~ What a cute idea you had for a ATC Card for the swap! Isnt it frustrating when the camera just doesnt show whats right there in front of the lens! It can be maddening. Your ATC Holder is brilliant. I had only seen the outside until now. I actually made a holder in the 11th hour last night.

My partner was Debbie and I posted her ATC on Saturday. I also posted my entry for the ATC Holder Challenge last night if you would like to take a peek at them you can at http://scrappingwithsherry.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there! Sherry

PS. Dont forget to vote for Blissfull's ATC Holder Challenge...

Mya said...

Punched out how many leaves?! I hope you do not get carpel tunnel from that work. This card is as happy as it can be, and makes me remember the fun of jumping into a pile of leaves. Also reminds me of the number of times I had to rerake a pile of leaves that my children would find.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Really cute Autumn Art project, Dee Dee! Made me smile!

Unknown said...

love your card- how adoracle- at first I thought it was one of those vintage pop up cards- cool
I am on Autumn Art Party too...

Karen