Monday, May 10, 2010

The Wedding Begins..

          My Daughter got married in April...with the help of some good friends I got thru the stuff I needed done..my neck was playing havoc so my friends Gayle and Sandy ( thanks you guys) helped me out lots thru the process....the first thing you need is the color scheme...She loved the colors at Davids Bridal..but who can afford all that, so off I go to find a good color match...the Cherry/Marroun color they use is beautiful with White...so first we needed a guest book and pen set..mind you I had only 1 and 1/2 weeks to get this all done for a wedding in Iowa....I am gonna love every minute of it..here we go..

Guest Book


Pen Set



The Pair.




I just love these colors, so nice to work with...
tomorrow more stuff we needed

I have waited 25 years to be able to do all this...so glad I got to...

DeeDee

2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

ooooooooo! Red and white is going to be beautiful!
Hugs,
Donna

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

So clever!! U rock! Bet your daughter thinks so too! ;o)