Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Unity Candles

    Next we needed to decorate a bit...we coudln't do much becasue we only had use of the church for 1/2 hour and it was already decorated for Easter...but the paster did allow the unity candles in the ceremony..


 I need to let out a little secret...all of this stuff is altered stuff from Walmart...no one even knew it...it all matchs so well....Gesh I love being a crafter...
My ex-husband and I had this as part of our ceremony and I loved it..so very glad she got to do this too...such a loving moment when they join...
ok getting sappy now..time to move on ...no crying at this wedding...no yet anyways...

DeeDee

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Dee Dee:
You just keep sharing photos of all these wonderful creations you did for the wedding, and I'll just keep telling you how talented you are! I'm sure your family appreciates your abilities, too!
Have a great day.
xoxo
Donna