Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Gifts for Them

     Besides all the stuff I made for her.....what else.. A Scrapbook. On the front I added a vinyl expression for the year thier home began....I added lots of fun wedding stuff and papers for her to make her own wedding album...maybe will be a vacation project when I go home next.....



     and a SKOL can jewelry box to hold her special
 ring when she cannot wear it..








Hey look it matches...lol...people were just amazed at the matching deal....So much fun I have had designing amd making things for this....realy did help my spirit from being so far away...


DeeDee

1 comment:

Craftymumz Creations said...

DEEDEE... ALL of the wedding goodies are simply gorgeous! What an amazing collection of treasures/creations! Thank you for sharing all of them with us! We have friends getting married in December with a Dark Red/burgundy color and they will like to see all your posts too! Gives lots of inspirations...although, I don't think I can do ALL of them, I can help them accomplish a project or two...