Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wow! 100 followers.....

I have gone over the top of 100th followers...I couldn't imagine this.   I started this blog for a fun place with no dramas to post my crafts. Mostly so my friends could see what I am up to...And looky here I have made many new friends along the way... Thanks so much you guys...I look forward to hearing from each of you as you can...and love visiting your place too.

Hey I am working on a project as a giveaway. So all my friendly followers and new friends be on the look out for it...I have to put on my thinking cap for this one...

Have a great crafting day...

DeeDee

7 comments:

Michele said...

Congrats on 100 followers!!!!

Hugz,
Michele

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

Congratulations!!!

nancy huggins said...

I think I was the 100th follower and I take that as a good sign and happy things will come my way :)

Claire said...

Congrats DeeDee...

your little puppy is a cutie...

Hope your blog site brings you lots of joy in this up coming year and lots of inspiration to share with all of us gals!

Hugz...Claire/Cally

Craftymumz Creations said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Congrats Dee Dee. You are so crafty! No wonder everyone wants to follow along. Hope you are having a great day. MAny blessings, TAmmy

Jenny said...

Hi! I am your 113th follower.

Looks like a beautiful blog.

I am not signing up for your giveaway because I wouldn't feel right since I'm new...but I'll back for future ones...and to learn how you make your lovely crafts, too!