Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Special Award..



   My Friend Brenda is such a special lady....she has given me encouragement and support since the beginning of my blog....I love her. Thanks so much Brenda..she knows I always have at the very least 101 things on my platter for the day...cause thats how I roll....lol...I really wish I could give it right back to you Brenda. She is one awesome lady....you guys step on over to her place and you will see as I do....

I have decided that these 3 ladies really knock my socks off...when I need prayer I know that I can count on these gals here!! So I am passing this award on to them. And I really do appreciate you being in my corner when I need you!!

You all have given me support, ideas, encouragment, kindness, friendships, I could go on and on...wanted to say Thanks so much to each of you

Tammy in Kuwait


Cheri


Donna


For my list of the top 10 things that knock my socks off are:


1. God... without Him I am nothing and I am sooo glad that I opened up my heart years ago and discovered His grace and love for me.

2. My Daughter- I love her so very much and the gifts she has givin me are priceless

3. My Grandkids- They both bring joy beyond belief..

4. My Son-in-law he takes care of my girl...and my grandbabies

5. My Dogs- they both bring me daily love and commitment

6. My Family- that I have left bring mer the base I need to move forward

7.My Friends- Who love and support me and bring me laughter

8.My Followers....you all keep me going and your comments make my day!You Rock !


9. My Home- my place to be safe


10.My 5 senses- without them I am not complete...my ability to craft and share comes from here.

The rule for this award was to pass it on to 3 and list 10 things that really knock my socks off
 
Have a great day......craft it away if you can.....DeeDee

5 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

Dee Dee

Thank you so much. I have another award I need to do as well. I got it last week but have not had time to get it done. The weekend was crazy trying to get some much done with my guest blog spot.

I have a month long give-a-way going on in Feb. I want to have a gift each week for my gals to be able to win. The first 2 I contacted immediately said yes but I have not even had time to look for 2 more and I am running out of time----yikes. Any ideas on give-a-ways let me know.

cheri

Brenda said...

awww thank you sooo much DeeDee....you know me I am a crying!!! Thank you sooo much I really wish I lived closer to you we share so much in common and you know I love you as well GF!!! And you have been so supportive of me and my blog and such a dear cherished friend!
hugs
Brenda

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi DeeDee ! You are so sweet! I wish I could come give you a big hug and then craft away the day! I am just so inspired by all your creations. I just can't keep up. I even bought cheese in the round box yesterday to try and make something like you did. My husband wanted to know why I was buying that kind of cheese as I never do. Turns out, they buy it at the office, so he will bring me the boxes from there from now on. HA! I hope you are having a most wonderful day dear friend. Hugs and blessings, Tammy

Simply Iowa said...

Hi Dee Dee!
Thanks for stopping by.... I love your way of thinkin'! I have some Pal's, in Brenham, Texas... They have a wonderful shop, called Leftovers... I have been there a couple of times, and Texas is amazing, in February, I've heard summer is the berries! Next time you make it to Iowa, pop in...
Barb C.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dear Dee Dee:
I'm so humbled that you added me to your list. You're such a sweet friend. I'll look forward to acknowledging your award and choosing 10 things that knock my socks off! I'll post it up by the end of the week...I want to lend some serious thought to this one! ;-)
xoxo
Huge Hugs, lady!
Donna