Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Be Mine

         Valentine...I was at my local scrapbook store named Anthologies this last week to see the premier of thier new crafts for January and February, while there I got in on a free make-n-take ...this is the card we did...isn't it cute...cute ...cute....



    So I had to add my version, in my style...not that I don't like thiers, casue I do...but I had to be creative in my own way...I loved how it turned out...I would make a few changes if I did another...but I only have two to send out so I am covered for this year...







and here they are together....can you see the difference my spin made...anyways great idea, I had fun making them both....Happy Valentines




DeeDee




3 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Hi DeeDee... although they are both beautiful, I like your version much better... I love that B, is that wood or metal?.. very nice job.

Hugs Deb

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

They are both great. How fun to make and take. I do like the colors in your second one much better. Fun and crafty! Have a great day. :) Tammy

Brenda said...

ohhh I am lovin' your version!!
beautiful job DeeDee!!!
hugs
Brenda