Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Crafting Begins here......

     I am finally back to crafting after my vacation with my grandbabies... I need to get the things for my annual Christmas Craft Party...I have 5 friends that I get together with every year that are non-crafty people and we do crafts. I have a special new guest every year also. So all total 6 ladies here to craft with me,. I love showing them new things to make and that they actually are crafty..I like to do crafts that they can go home and make as gifts for thier family and friends. So here we go with the first craft for this year...


We are going to make all kinds of paper bows. you can find some great directions at Lucine's Blog . She has the best I have seen and these will be what we follow at my party...




I love a simple but awesome paper craft project. make you some today...



2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

The bows are wonderful. I remember my mom having a bowmaking kit and bringing it out ever once in awhile to make fancy bows. Crafting with friends is so much fun! Enjoy! Best wishes, :) Tammy

Brenda said...

Your frieinds will have a blast....wish I was there!!!
lovin these bows!
hugs
Brenda