Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Little Gift I Recieved









I recieved this gift from Donna over at Brynwood Needleworks she is a collector of acorns...I sent her some  Texas ( very small I couldn't believe it) acorns for her collection...In return she sent me such a nice little gift .....I love the charm I can attach to my scissors. I am a seamstress so this was special.  Then the little acorn brad stole my heart, so very cute..I will surely be using this on my next fall page..  Her needlework is just beautiful and I encourage you to go by her shoppe and check this out....you will be amazed at the beauty like I was.

Donna thanks so much for this gift, it truely did make my day. I will cherish these every time I use them...Have a great week my blog friend.ef="http://www.mylivesignature.com/" target="_blank">

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dear Dee Dee:
Thanks so much for the blog post and link today. I'm thrilled that you like your gifts. The acorns have a cherished place in my collection. Even though they're small, they are a shape I've never seen before, and therefore, very special...Just like YOU!
I love making a cup of tea and then sitting down to visit my blogging friends. You make my day!
Hugs from Florida,
xoxo
Donna