Monday, October 19, 2009

Laughing Cow Cheese Goes Halloween





hehehe!   I love the laughing cow containers for sharing cookies with my grandbabies. I made these with some oval nesstibilities, pccrafter graphics , a swirl punch, and my cuttlebug for texture on the stem. Wha la! a cute little box...I willbe posting full directions here soon so please check back..  I love my little jack o' lanterns alot  Thanks to my friend Sheryl for hleping me assemble these....


Pumpkin Cookie Container



1 Round Container


Oval Nesstabilities


Spray paint (your choice of color)


Orange card stock


White sticker paper


Inks to distress edges


Brown and green card stock




Graphics:John Goodsell Ooggly Googlies





1.) Paint container desired color, let dry completely


2.) Cut ovals at varying heights from orange cardstock to match the edges of your circle container. Distress edges.


3.) Print googly eyes and mouth on sticker paper


4.) Cut out a left from green card stock and little spirals. distress


5.) Cut out a brown stem from brown cardstock, distress


6.) Glue ovals to lid in stacked layers as shown


7.) Glue stem and leaf with squiggles to top or pumpkin


8.) Cut out eyes and mouth and stick to front of pumpkin



Graphics by : PCCrafter Artist Jeff Godsell

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute. I may have to try these as I do have a few of the laughing cow containers. TFS!

Unknown said...

Your brain must never stop! These are adorable.....the grandies will love them. (And everything else you're gonna bury them with! LOL)
MJ

thejodster said...

oh, they are just darling! they make me laugh just to look at them!.... hahaha..... fun, fun, FUN!!!
Jody

Anonymous said...

These are simply darling! What a great idea.

Brenda said...

awwww how clever!! these are sooo stinkin cute! your grandkids will love 'em!!
hugs
Brenda