Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dining Room Chair Useful Again




I made two of these chairs for my craft room..my daughters dog chewed thru one of the bottom braces making the chair no good anymore. I love these chairs for the larger seats and high backs for crafting...very solid. So I got this great idea to put them on wheels from my broken computer chair that my friend broke the back out of......I am tellin you these are now my most favorite chairs in the house..the shock absorber effect of the computer chair base is awesome...So I now have two new chairs..my craft room has furniture that will soon all be black in color and distressed....with black and white damask fabrics and burgandy trims. So I am on my journey to getting my room decorated...

4 comments:

Brenda said...

WOW AWESOME job DeeDee! You are sooo clever along with your creativity!
hugs
Brenda

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

pure genious! That is so awesome! I have no idea how you did it though! With me, if I can put some wood glue and screws in it, I don't even attempt it! :)
gail

Proper Prim said...

DeeDee... what a fantastic idea... I have an old antique office chair on wheels at my kitchen table and I love it... I really think that painting them black and distressing will set them right off...

BB said...

Brilliant.