Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Card




Hi everyone..


Gesh seems like it has been awhile since I crafted last..but I need to get some cards done for a swap so I chose to use Glenna's Roses that you to can purchase at Aimee Ashers. I love roses and so enjoyed working with this set..this is one of a few things I planned to make as soon as I seen them... I encourage you to stop by her shoppe and take a look see.. I hope you can see the little glitter accents I added to the rose bouquet..it is just beautiful in person...
the rest of the card is made from supplies you can purchase at your local hobby lobby or JoAnn's store.You can see this entire set by clicking on her name in this post or following the link in my previous post....
P.S. she has another set for a printed card and matching envelope found Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a gorgeous card !! such gorgeous papers and colours.

Greetings Jannie.

Brenda said...

OMGOSH thisa is breathaking I haven't been over to their site in ages!!Thanks for you comment on my blog!
hugs
Brend