Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Embroidery Crosses






These are my most favorite things to make..I have a old embroidery machine, but look see it can still make som beautiful designs like this..these were purchased at  Embroidery Library ..The red and gold are my favorite colors for this...but look at this pink one...georgous isn't it..I made these for my friend Dee that is coming to visit me this next month...She orders these from me on a regular basis...these make the best gifts.  Oh yeah this is my 150 post already...since April.   6 months...I think I must craft alot uh...lol..crafting is an important part of my life....my mind is always on create no matter what it is that I am doing..

5 comments:

Jody said...

how Beautiful and Inspiring. A great added decoration to any Bible, or book as a reminder of Christ's Love.
Hugsies....giggle

Anonymous said...

Those are just beautiful!!

Proper Prim said...

Gorgeous crosses DeeDee another one of your spectacular creations...

Thanks for stopping by today... you have an open door invitation anytime you might find your way to my neck of the woods... you won't like it here in the winter... but then again you might... it is cold and white... take care Dee Dee I just put a cute little story on my blog you might get a kick out of... have a great night... Hugs... Deb

Brenda said...

ohhh these are soooo beautiful! You are soo talented gf!
hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh deedee these are so precious. I love them, they are truly beautiful pieces of art
hugs June xxx