Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Wedding Card


For some reason I loved this card when Jody sent me the idea.She sends me tons of inspirations..thanks girlfriend.... I of course changed a bit to fit my needs.... I still like it and know they will too...and I got to sew. Life is good...



So on now to see if I can find some small butter knives to bead, then this gift is ready to present on Friday. Whew! I am usually way more ahead of the game than this. I am one of those get stuff done way ahead of time kinda people ya know...I rest easier this way. Life has just been getting in the way of my crafting needs these past few weeks...it just isn't right I tell ya.....I have one more swap to get done then I am going to rest for a bit...




I have to vamp up for making 4 halloween costumes in the next month....anyways have a comfortable crafting evening yourself. You deserve one right....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Deedee , wow what a great card , I love it !

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Thanks, Dee Dee!
Extra credit for you! I sure love it when you visit.
Take care and we'll chat soon.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful and i love the contrasts and design. beautiful work my friend
hugs June x

LaurieStar said...

Wow - I really love this! :)