Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Christmas In July Swap

Kimbrely's Card

Elizabeth's Card

this is the coolest slider card I have seen, I need to get directions for this one.



Amanda's Card




Suella's Card

My Card



Hi everyone... I did a Christmas in July Card Swap with one of my local Scrapbooking groups.. here are the results...after seeing these I cannot wait to see the baby ones we did..then we will do Birthday ones..I learnt how to make a new card at our meetup tonight too..need to embellish and I will show it to you also...it is one of those tri-fold ..something they are doing lots at Split Coast Stampers right now... any ways here we go with Christmas already..I have certainly got a good head start now...Y'all have a great day
P.S. I am so bummed I cannot get to my list I am following..I am missing what everyone is doing ..Oh No...hopefully it willbe fixed real soon...

2 comments:

LINDA said...

These cards are all so lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous deedee :)well done all
hugs June x